Please check back for updated information as it becomes available.
2019 - 2020 8th Grade Activities Calendar
Thursday, January 23
|Graduation Photos||8:00 a.m.||PLCGym|
Tuesday, February 18
Confirmation Practice- Sponsor and Child
Saturday, February 22
Confirmation- Ms. Guarnieri and Mrs. Schultz's Homerooms- Rm. 219 and Rm. 222
|TBD||Confirmation Interviews||9:00-11:00 a.m.|
|Friday, February 21||Cap & Gown Measurement||8:00 a.m.||UGC|
|Wednesday, May 6||May Crowning Mass||1:15 p.m.||Church|
|Tuesday, May 26||Memory Day Dinner/8th Grade Dance||5:00 p.m.||PLC/Gym|
|Wednesday, May 27||Graduation||7:00 p.m.||Church|
Maine South Information
Please complete the google questionaire in order for us to release demographic information to Maine South high school for them to prepare for the freshman class of 2020. Please click the link below if you have not already done so:
Resurrection Open House Dates
Thursday, October 10 , 2019 from 6 - 8 pm
Sunday, November 3, 2019 from 1 - 3 pm
To learn more about Open Houses, Shadow Days and other Junior Bandit events, visit website at www.reshs.org.
Notre Dame College Prep Shadow Details
Parents/Students please go to our website www.nddons.org click on the Enrollment tab
- Click on Shadow day, click to REQUEST A SHADOW DAY VIA ONLINE FORM
- Fill out form then click on Shadow days available drop down to October 21st.
- Fill out the form and save and submit.
- Each student that submits a request will receive a confirmation email from LaVerne Bontempo
with information about dress code and lunch will be provided
- If a parent prefers to call and register their son by phone instead of going online and filling out the request form
- They must call at least one week prior to October 21st to ensure a spot for their son.
Shadow Day Information
To sign up for the designated SPC shadow days, please go to the high school's website and register for the specific date. Also, please remember to call the school office and report your child absent on the day(s) he or she will be shadowing.