T.R.I.P.

The St. Paul of the Cross Tuition Reduction Incentive Program (T.R.I.P.) Service is a fundraiser that gives participating families the opportunity to earn tuition credit and also raise funds for our school. This is just another way to pay for everyday purchases using gift cards in place of cash, checks and credit cards.

For the month of December the remaining order date / distribution date is:
December 14th / December 17th

Choose from over 300 of the country's biggest brands -- such as Whole Foods, Jewel, Walgreens, Starbucks, Subway, WalMart, Dunkin' Donuts, Macy's, Target, BP, Lowes, Dick's Sporting Goods, Panera, Barnes & Noble, American Girl, CVS Pharmacy, iTunes and many, many more!!

How the Program Works
You purchase gift cards/certificates through the St. Paul T.R.I.P. Service. T.R.I.P. is able to purchase these cards at a discount. The discounts range from 2% to 30% of the card's face value and this percentage is the total profit. This year we are offering 80% of the profit to our school families in the form of a tuition credit. This credit accumulates in your account with each order placed and is given to the school twice a year to reduce your tuition bill. The other 20% of the profit, after deducting T.R.I.P.'s expenses, is given to the school as a donation for miscellaneous improvements.
Example:
You place an order and pay $200.00 for Jewel gift cards. Use the gift cards exactly like cash and buy $200.00 worth of groceries. Jewel offers a 4% discount, so the profit for this order is $8.00. Your family earns $6.40 as a tuition credit and $1.60 goes to the School T.R.I.P. account.

Initial Sign up
Before placing your initial order, send an email to Kay Schenfeld at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with your first & last name, oldest child at school and their grade/teacher/room #. An account will be established for you online. An email will be sent to you once this has been completed with instructions on how to log in for the first time.
How to Participate

  1. Place orders online at www.shopwithscrip.com by 9:00 am on order date. Orders are placed every other week when school is in session except for November & December when orders are placed more frequently. See the SPC School calendar for exact order and delivery dates.

  2. Checks should be made payable to "St. Paul of the Cross T.R.I.P. Service".

  3. If payment is being made by check or cash - it is due before or on order date (per SPC School Calendar) by 9:00 am in school office.

  4. Orders will be sent home on day designated on SPC Calendar with the child you have designated in your online profile. For any exception to this, please notify Kay Schenfeld via email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with specific instructions for that week's order only (picking up in UGC or EGC office, etc).

  5. In the event there is a discrepancy in your order, you have 48 hours from when you receive the gift cards to contact the SPC T.R.I.P. Coordinator.

  6. Please check the SPC Calendar for the specific dates for when orders are due and cards will be delivered.

Tuition Credit
The amount that has accumulated as of September 30th and February 28th will be credited to your tuition bill. An email will be sent to you with the exact amount. Currently we are offering 80% of the profit to our school families with the remaining 20%, after deducting T.R.I.P.'s expenses, given to the school as a donation for miscellaneous improvements.

Questions?
Please contact
T.R.I.P. Coordinator
Kay Schenfeld
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
847-204-2798