Dear SPC Families,
We are happy to have your children at St. Paul of the Cross School!
In order to finalize our fiscal and educational planning for the 2017-2018 school year, we ask that you complete and submit the re-registration form along with the registration fee to the school office before Monday, February 6, 2017.
New this year, a fillable, electronic re-registration form is also available for your convenience. If you choose to complete the form electronically, please read these helpful tips:
1. Download and save the Electronic Re-Registration Current Students Form to your computer. ***You must download the form to a folder on your computer first or it will not work.
2. Reopen the saved form from the file on YOUR computer.
3. Type in the information.
4. Click on the Pay Online button at the bottom – You may choose to pay with a credit card or through your bank. There are no added processing fees if you go through your bank account. There is a 2.85% processing fee with the credit card option.
5. Go back to the Re-Registration form (after you complete the payment page). Click on the Submit button – Acrobat will prompt you and ask if you trust this site. Allow. Next, since you are sending an email, it will ask if you want to use your default mail application on your computer or a web email account (Gmail, Yahoo).
**If you choose your computer's email application, click "Continue". That popsmail on your computer and generates a new message with your filled Re-Registration form attached. Hit your email send button and that’s it.
**If you use a web based mail system (like Gmail, Yahoo), select the service you use and enter your own email and password and it will attach the filled Re-registration form to your email draft, then hit send on your email.
If you choose to fill the information out by hand:
1. Download the Standard Re-Registration Current Students Form to your computer. Write in your information.
2. Submit form and along with a check to the school office.
Thank you in advance for your timely response.
The following form is required for current students returning for the 2017-2018 School Year:
Electronic Re-Registration Current Student Form - This New form is fillable and can be submitted electronically. PLEASE read directions above step by step.
Standard Re-Registration Current Student Form - This form can be printed and filled out by hand and sent in to the school office.
Other Important Forms
* Links have been updated for the 2017-2018 School Year
Physical Examination Information and Form Mandatory (Illinois State Law) must be submitted prior to first day of school.
*Required for Preschool, Prekindergarten (if new to SPC), Kindergarten and 6th Grade.
Physical Examination Information
Physical Examination Form
Office of Catholic Schools Medication Authorization Form (Needed only if student will be taking/using medication at school) NOTE: Form and Medication must be brought to school office by a Parent/Guardian.
Bus information and registration
*D/64 Bus Registration Form (grades Kindergarten through 8, D/64 residents only)
The above link is for any student who is interested in riding the school bus at arrival and dismissal. There is no bus service at for Half Day Kindergarten students; there are also days when there will be no bus if SPC is in session, but D/64 is not. This service is provided only for D/64 residents. Please go to the D/64 link below to register for this bus service.