Dear SPC Families,
As we work to finalize our comprehensive reopening plan, I want to update you on the Dress Code for the start of the school year. It will remain in full effect until the guidelines regarding masks are lifted.
Students may wear any SPC clothing on any day. Our goal is to do our best to keep our students comfortable, given our new safety guidelines.
- If your child would like to wear gym uniforms each day, that is fine.
- If your child is more comfortable in the uniform skirt or jumper, that is fine as well.
- Any SPC top can be worn at anytime.
- Only uniform bottoms can be worn (gym shorts, gym pants, khaki/navy pants or shorts or skirts).
- Any SPC top of spirit wear can be worn.
All items purchased at Lands' End or the spirit wear shop can be worn anytime until the mask provision is lifted.
Dr. Erika Mickelburgh