Students may bring their lunch in reusable or paper lunch bags. Milk is available through the government milk program and students may choose skim white, 2% white, or chocolate milk.
2020-2021 School Year
- Students should be separated by at least six feet while eating lunch (due to the removal
- Students will eat lunch in their classrooms
- Students must wash their hands or apply hand sanitizer before and after eating.
- Surfaces used for lunch will be disinfected after eating prior to resuming classroom
- We will continue Hot Lunch Friday! Healthy Kids Kitchen and Homerun Inn Pizza are
able to serve pre-packaged individual meals.
- Early childhood lunch bunch will continue as students will remain in their cohort for
Many of our students have food allergies and/or dietary restrictions. We strive to do our best each and every day to keep all our children safe. Please refer to the SPC Student Handbook on our Guidelines for Students with Allergies.