ADMISSION TIMELINE for 2020-2021 ENROLLMENT
(*Timeline will be updated for 2021-2022 Admissions soon)
October 16, 2019
Information folders available
November 1, 2019 - January 24, 2020
Early Childhood applications may be submitted beginning November 1, 2019; priority will be given to completed applications submitted prior to January 24, 2020. Parent/Guardians will be notified of their application and acceptance status on January 31, 2020.
January 27, 2020 -
|Early Childhood (PS, PK, K) applications may be submitted for any remaining open Early Childhood spots; parents will be notified in a timely manner of their application and acceptance status|
|June 1, 2020||All completed Grade 1-8 applications should be submitted|
|June 12 - July 17, 2020||
Applications will be accepted on a “first come, first served” basis for any remaining open spots, PS through Grade 8; parents will be notified in a timely manner of their application and acceptance status. For students to start school on the first day (August 27, 2020), applications must be completed and accepted prior to Wednesday, August 19, 2020.
- One completed application for each child applying.
- The child’s original legal birth certificate issued by the state in which the child was born as required by the Illinois State Board of Education
- A copy of the child’s baptismal certiﬁcate if the child was not baptized at St. Paul of the Cross Church; the baptismal date if the child was baptized at St. Paul of the Cross Church.
- Application fee(s) (2020-21) for families new to SPC: $200 for the ﬁrst student, $170 for each additional student, not to exceed a family total of $570.
Application fee(s) (2020-21) for current SPC families: $170 for each new student.
*Families will receive a refund only if St. Paul of the Cross School does not accept the application for the child(ren).
- A copy of the child’s latest report card and/or a copy of the latest standardized test scores for transfer applicants, grades 1-8.
Please note that applications will not be accepted with any missing information or missing application fee.
- Complete FACT Tuition Management on-line enrollment.
- Submit completed Medical Forms:
o Physical Exam: Required for all students entering Preschool, Prekindergarten (if new to SPC), Kindergarten, and 6th Grade.
o Dental Exam: Required for all students entering Kindergarten, 2nd, and 6th Grade.
o Eye Exam: Required for all students entering Kindergarten.
Note: All three forms are required for any student transferring to St. Paul of the Cross School in any grade.
o Office of Catholic Schools Medication Authorization Form if applicable.
- Submit completed Extended Day Program (EDP) registration form if applicable.
PRIORITY OF ADMISSIONS
1. Currently enrolled students of families whose fee and tuition payments are up to date.
2. Siblings of currently enrolled students of families whose fee and tuition payments are up to date.
3. Children of parishioners not currently enrolled.
4. Students transferring from other Catholic schools and/or students whose current parish has no school.
5. Children from non-parishioner families. These families would be required to pay the actual cost of education for a child who attends St. Paul of the Cross School. For the 2020-2021 school year, the actual cost is $6,125 per child (Grades Full Day K – 8).
For information regarding the Extended Day Program, please visit the Extended Day Program tab under the Parents heading on the website.
For information regarding PreSchool and PreKindergarten Handbooks and the Kindergarten Information Sheet, please visit the Curriculum tab under Academics on the website.