T.R.I.P

The St. Paul of the Cross T.R.I.P. Service is a Tuition Reduction Incentive Program that gives participating families the opportunity to earn tuition credit and to raise funds for our school.

How the Program Works:
You purchase gift cards/certificates through the St. Paul T.R.I.P. Service. T.R.I.P. is able to purchase these cards at a discount. The discounts range from 2% to 30% of the card's face value and this percentage is our profit. This year we are offering 80% of the profit to our school families in the form of a tuition credit. This credit accumulates in your account with each order placed and is given to the school twice a year to reduce your tuition bill. The other 20% of the profit, after deducting T.R.I.P.'s expenses, is given to the school as a donation for miscellaneous improvements.

Example:
You place an order and pay $200.00 for Jewel gift cards. Use the gift cards exactly like cash and buy $200.00 worth of groceries. Jewel offers a 5% discount, so the profit for this order is $10.00. Your family earns $8.00 as a tuition credit and $2.00 goes to the T.R.I.P. account.

T.R.I.P. orders are placed once a week when school is in session. Order forms are due in the school office by 9:00 a.m. on Monday for delivery/pickup on Thursday afternoon. Orders must include full payment by cash or check.

NEW THIS YEAR! You can place orders online at www.shopwithscrip.com !! St. Paul's online enrollment code is E6LB24D3426.

How to Participate:
1. Read through the current T.R.I.P. policies for a detailed explanation of the program.

2. Complete an enrollment and delivery permission form.

3. Fill out an order form for the gift cards you would like to order.

4. Fill in the date, your name and phone number. (We will assign a family account number on your first order.)

5. Include cash or a check made payable to St. Paul T.R.I.P. Service.

6. Return your first order in a envelope marked "T.R.I.P." on or before any order day per the T.R.I.P. calendar.

7. Subsequent orders should be sent in the yellow folder that will be provided with your first delivery of gift cards.

 

If you have any questions or would like to volunteer to help, please contact:

Chrissy Romano, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Karen Reardon, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.